Chiang Mai Night Food Tour by Local Truck
After the moon comes up, cruise along Chiang Mai streets via the city’s iconic local truck, Rod Daeng, to visit most favourite places to eat at night. Taste a variety of savory street food menus, including the local Pad Thai, Thai style sausage, E-sann food or bugs (if you are dare). Between the bites, visit old-town landmarks and temples for a different perspective compared to the busy day time scene.
Join us to discover the side of Chiang Mai wholly unknown to visitors.
*** Please note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarian ***
- A fun Rod Daeng ride during the tour
- 7+ delicious food & drink tastings as mentioned in the program (enough for big late dinner)
- Experienced and friendly fully-licensed local tour guide
- A chilled Thai beer or a non-alcoholic drink at our secret bar
- Drop off service at the end of the tour ( only hotels in Bangkok Chiang Mai city center.)
- Complimentary basic medical insurance
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price
Private Tour Option
This tour is also available as a private option
The itinerary of the Chiang Mai Night Food Tour by Local Truck is identical to that of the Join-in one. However, in the private option, it will be more exclusive (just you and the guide) and the tour starting time is more flexible. On this private tour, you can decide your own starting time ranging from 6.00 pm – 7.00 pm. We can’t start the tour later than 7.00 pm as our partner restaurants close at dinner time.
*Note: This price is per person. It also does not include “ Pick up and drop off service”
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax|
|Price Per Person THB||2,200||2,200||2,050||2,050||1,900||1,900||1,700||1,600|
Should you (the client) choose to cancel a booking, Chiang Mai Food Tours must be notified by email.
The following cancellation fees apply for Chiang Mai Night Food Tour:
- More than 7 days before departure, 10% of your payment
- 2 to 6 days before departure, loss of 50% of your payment
- From 48 hours before the tour starts, loss of all payments made.
- Turning up late to the starting point of the tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation and will result in a loss of all payments made.